Classic Wine Package

eastender

On our Mediterranean Splendida cruise this year we had the classic wine package, 6 bottles (2 white, 3 red, 1 rose) and bottles of water. I thought this meant a choice of those and was surprised to receive vouchers to be exchanged for that exact mix, and getting red instead of white, although achieved was an issue that had to be taken up with the maitre d. This would put me off ordering the wine packages in future.

On our Mediterranean Splendida cruise this year we had the classic wine package, 6 bottles (2 white, 3 red, 1 rose) and bottles of water. I thought this meant a choice of those and was surprised to receive vouchers to be exchanged for that exact mix, and getting red instead of white, although achieved was an issue that had to be taken up with the maitre d. This would put me off ordering the wine packages in future.

Was it not obviously described when you purchased the package? When I look at the website it seems very obvious to me. Failing to read what product you are paying for is now the fault of the company?

6 bottles of DOC wines (2 white, 3 red, 1 rosé) and 7 bottles of mineral water. This package can only be consumed in the main restaurants, where we will carefully keep your unfinished bottles of wine and ensure they are waiting at your dining table the next day.

What made you think that you could have 3 whites? What?

Strange logic.

Philip

Edited by phider

Was it not obviously described when you purchased the package? When I look at the website it seems very obvious to me. Failing to read what product you are paying for is now the fault of the company?

6 bottles of DOC wines (2 white, 3 red, 1 rosé) and 7 bottles of mineral water. This package can only be consumed in the main restaurants, where we will carefully keep your unfinished bottles of wine and ensure they are waiting at your dining table the next day.

What made you think that you could have 3 whites? What?

Strange logic.

Philip

So when did I say it was the fault of MSC? I love their wine prices. My POINT was, these wines are bargain bucket and when all the bottles are the same price, it would be preferable and nice to have the choice, what difference would it make? I'll spell it out next time.

So when did I say it was the fault of MSC? I love their wine prices. My POINT was, these wines are bargain bucket and when all the bottles are the same price, it would be preferable and nice to have the choice, what difference would it make? I'll spell it out next time.

Ok, that's fine.. I just noted that you where surprised which lead you to now complain about its value afterwards. My point is, I think it is stated very clearly, and it surprises me that you can be surprised. You could have called or written to them before purchasing to ask and clear it up before hand.

The difference could probably be that it would be a challenge to do inventory by.

Philip

Edited by phider

Ok, that's fine.. I just noted that you where surprised which lead you to now complain about its value afterwards. My point is, I think it is stated very clearly, and it surprises me that you can be surprised. You could have called or written to them before purchasing to ask and clear it up before hand.

The difference could probably be that it would be a challenge to do inventory by.

Philip

Errrrrrrr, I'm going for a beer!