Entertainment on the Crown

Goldryder

How would I go about finding out what entertainment is going to be happening aboard Crown when I'm aboard her over the Christmas/New Year period?

I am guessing that the ship will be all dressed up for the occasion, but just wondering about the entertainers too.

Thanks.

Ally:)

It is possible that the same trio (Pablo, Christian and Paula) who were playing on my cruise will be playing their Brazilian style of Bossa Nova music in the lido lounge in the evenings. I found them to be outstanding, and in fact missed almost all the rest of the entertainment. Except for the talent show.

It is possible that the same trio (Pablo, Christian and Paula) who were playing on my cruise will be playing their Brazilian style of Bossa Nova music in the lido lounge in the evenings. I found them to be outstanding, and in fact missed almost all the rest of the entertainment. Except for the talent show.

I shall keep an ear open for them and let you know if they are still aboard, Fin :)

Looking through the itinerary we will be 'rounding the Horn' Christmas Day/Boxing Day and sailing tween Port Stanley and Montevideo on New Year's Eve. I already know that there are at least two Gala dinners during the festive days aboard her, so should be quite a good experience.

Looking forward to everything on the trip very very much :):)

Archived