Sunshine PAX Capacity

spencercoop

From what I gathered they added 186 new cabins.

From what I physically counted looking at the diffrent plans here is where many of the diffrences are. They added 45 new cabins on Deck 5, just behind the Ocean Plaza. They added two entirely new decks in which 35 were added on Deck 11 and 25 were added on Deck 12. Then they rearranged deck 10 and added 32 new cabins there also. I guess they put a few some place else but that is a lot more cabins for keeping the same capacity, I think its more 3765. 186 cabins with 3 to 4 persons more....

Ill count them next week as I set sail from New Orleans. :-)

Edited by Aeeo

HAHA...3,765? No. Obviously, their info is wrong.

Actually that number is not far off. GoCCL lists the maximum capacity at 3,758. (The lower number of 3,002 is based on only 2 people per cabin and not all berths filled).

I know, it's comical and hard to believe that they can pack so many passengers on this ship.

Edited by Tapi

• 1 month later...
From what I gathered they added 186 new cabins.

From what I physically counted looking at the diffrent plans here is where many of the diffrences are. They added 45 new cabins on Deck 5, just behind the Ocean Plaza. They added two entirely new decks in which 35 were added on Deck 11 and 25 were added on Deck 12. Then they rearranged deck 10 and added 32 new cabins there also. I guess they put a few some place else but that is a lot more cabins for keeping the same capacity, I think its more 3765. 186 cabins with 3 to 4 persons more....

Ill count them next week as I set sail from New Orleans. :-)

I believe the Deck 3 cabins were also added.

Wow would think it would have been one very crowded ship if that was the case.

Yes, it was! The crew was really stressed out and having trouble keeping up and the plumbing system and elevators were also having issues, probably due to all the extra people on board.

Yes, it was! The crew was really stressed out and having trouble keeping up and the plumbing system and elevators were also having issues, probably due to all the extra people on board.

than wait till the summer with lots of people hanging out on the ship during sea days in the caribbean