Balcony State Rooms on the Divina

fp60

Hello all! Does anyone have pictures of the balcony state rooms with additional photos of the interior of the closet space(s) and bathrooms please? I was on the Poesia three years ago and from what I can remember the closet space in her balcony state room that I was in was tight.

Thank you!:confused:

If you go to YouTube, there is a video that should help you. I'd post the link here, but I think I read that we're not supposed to post them.

At YouTube, search "MSC Divina balcony cabin". The first, or one of the first, videos is one hour and 4 minutes long. It's labeled as a cruise ship REVIEW. The first 10 minutes of the video is the filmer looking all over his room, including balcony, safe, closet, and bathroom.

For the rest of the video he goes through every deck, one by one, starting at the bottom and working his way up.

Hope this helps! :cool:

Hello all! Does anyone have pictures of the balcony state rooms with additional photos of the interior of the closet space(s) and bathrooms please? I was on the Poesia three years ago and from what I can remember the closet space in her balcony state room that I was in was tight.

Thank you!:confused:

For a better look at the closet space on MSC Divina's balcony cabins, visit http://mscpodcast.msccruises.com/Podcast/VirtualTourFantasia/us_en/index.html?sc=balconycabin.

Hope this helps!