bringing non-alcoholic beverages on board

sandiego1

We'd like to bring some bottled water and sparking water on our 2 wk cruise. Although the ship's water tastes fine, I like having a few small bottles to take on excursions, bring to the gym, etc. I don't like having to refill them in the buffet. Takes too long and we hold up the line.

Can I pack them in our checked luggage for the cruise (no flight involved)? Or do I need to carry them on like the 2 bottles of wine?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Just back from the Star (RT LA-Hawaii) I packed two 12 packs of diet soda in a small heavy duty cardboard box, well packed around sides, top & bottom, taped and tied with a piece of clothes line to make it easy to carry, and labeled with a standard Princes luggage tag. It arrive in our stateroom just fine.

Thanks for the advice. On our only other Princess cruise, we taped a luggage tag to our case of water bottles. We only got about 6 or 8 or the bottles. The plastic wrap was completely ripped. We will out it in a box to ensure we get it all. Never had a problem on Holland America.