Hello All Tequila Aficionados!!

BoomerHouston

Ok, So I Really would like to know what everyone would recommend for me. I love Patron. when its ice cold and fresh. if it sits out and gets warm and then put it back in the fridge i cant stand the taste. So with that being said. is there any great tequila that taste great that doesn't have to be cold? what about flavored? Ive never had flavored tequila. :o

i like my tequila at room temp and not chilled so i can't help you with that aspect. i only drink resposado tequila as i think it tastes the best. the anejo tequila i have tried i didn't like it as much as resposado. if you like patron you should also try cabo wabo, and sauza tres generaciones. both are very good high dollar tequila both a little cheaper than patron like in the $45 range. but in the mid range $25 range sauza hornitos or quevo 1800 are also very good. and if you are in mexico give sauza hacienda a try my favorite it is very smooth and cheep around $19.

i like my tequila at room temp and not chilled so i can't help you with that aspect. i only drink resposado tequila as i think it tastes the best. the anejo tequila i have tried i didn't like it as much as resposado. if you like patron you should also try cabo wabo, and sauza tres generaciones. both are very good high dollar tequila both a little cheaper than patron like in the $45 range. but in the mid range $25 range sauza hornitos or quevo 1800 are also very good. and if you are in mexico give sauza hacienda a try my favorite it is very smooth and cheep around $19.

The sauza hacianda is now on my short list. Thanks.

-Boomer

Which ports would these be?

gary

Gary,

Meant to state; Exclusively leased ports by Carnival

-Boomer

Edited by BoomerHouston

We have shopped at Mega many times always paid with US dollars.

So check out uncle YOU TUBE... search: MEGA store in Cozumel

at least three decent videos posted here with a brief glimpse at the tequila offerings and it does look like they take dollars; bring small bills and your conversion chart to make sure you are paying the correct price; I am sure that the pricetags will be in pesos but it looks like they will take dollars by some of the discussions in one of the posts....

Thanks for the posts.

-Boomer

Edited by BoomerHouston

Ok, So I Really would like to know what everyone would recommend for me. I love Patron. when its ice cold and fresh. if it sits out and gets warm and then put it back in the fridge i cant stand the taste. So with that being said. is there any great tequila that taste great that doesn't have to be cold? what about flavored? Ive never had flavored tequila. :o

I recently tried the orange flavored Patron chilled as a sample in a store. This was the first time I have tried flavored tequila and it was amazingly good! I bought a bottle and keep it in the frig. It's great straight up or mixed in a margarita.