Armonia Itinerary

eastender

Booked Armonia for June 2014. On one day it leaves Santorini at 15:00 & arrives at Mykonos, same day at 20:30 departing at 03:00 am. I'm trying to get my head around that late stop in Mykonos. I guess if the ship's docked, a walk around will be ok but it seems so late in the day, unless there's a big night club there or something.

We just booked Armonia for May 26 from Venice! Sounds like a different itinerary though. We were going to stop in Mykonos on the NCL Spirit....I bet it's pretty at night.

Hi Steph, we are with you on the Armonia in May, traveling with my wife, mum and dad. Looking forward to this, wanted to do east med for ages!

Hi Steph, we are with you on the Armonia in May, traveling with my wife, mum and dad. Looking forward to this, wanted to do east med for ages!

Really?! Yeah! Didn't know if I'd find anyone on this itinerary that was English speaking. I couldn't find it in the US or UK website. My TA had the itinerary in her system. Sooo excited! Especially love Santorini and the late night Istanbul. I'll start a roll call

Really?! Yeah! Didn't know if I'd find anyone on this itinerary that was English speaking. I couldn't find it in the US or UK website. My TA had the itinerary in her system. Sooo excited! Especially love Santorini and the late night Istanbul. I'll start a roll call

There is one already, only a couple of post though.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40621605#post40621605

Edited by mosskins