Sierra Trading Post

CasaM

I found a great sale code today for them....25% off, plus free shipping.

If you need any winter gloves, socks, coat, or anything else, the code expires 11/11. I got a great pair of insulated, waterproof gloves for $7.00.

Here's the code: STTD11213

I'm a big fan of Sierra Trading Post! I would suggest signing up for their emails. At the same time this deal was going on I also received an email offer to save 35% plus free shipping on purchases over $100. When I get those email offers I just click through the email... The offer will automatically be applied to my account and for each item I'm considering I can click to view the "sale price" of that item if I choose to add it to my shopping cart.

If you're a Facebook user, it also pays to follow STP's Facebook page. It's very common to get various offers for FB fans. Lots of times they'll make an announce my to stay tuned for a great offer later in the day. It's usually something like 35% off any one item, but I've seen 40% off your entire order, too. I browse the website when I can and if a great offer comes around I can check out quickly.