Did you like your B2B?

samzgirl84

Love B2B. We have only done one, but it was the same ship, different cabins, different itineraries. Even the cabin change was easy. Sitting on on the promenade deck between the time people start getting off and start getting on was wonderful. We would do it again. Would love to do a B2B2B, but this job thing just keeps getting in the way.

Ohiodoglover

I have done a few B2B's but definitely just prefer the longer cruises, 12 days++++ that don't waste time embarkation/disembarkation, in the middle. Especially the Caribbean- I do not cruise for any ship. It's about the itinerary and with the Caribbean- they have to give away the cruises with deep discounts for me to consider them- which they do. :) The B2B's are ideal in Alaska, which I've done the last 2 years, in addition to my regular sailings there. I would also consider a B2B with NCL Hawaii, but last 3 years have spent just one week with the cruise and 2 additional weeks on different islands. Rates are high for this cruise. :(

Depends on the person- I don't pay for air, so the world is small. I can see where a flight to Florida could offer a great value to some including B2B's. Just not really for me. :) I am fortunate, to travel when and where I want. I actually went to the Caribbean in August, going next month and again in January, taking my nephews on 2 of them, all 7 day cruises. Unusual for me to consider so many of this particular itinerary, since it's one of my last choices.