Glory Scenic Ocean View Rooms

tcw92

Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in one of the Scenic Ocean View rooms on Glory. We are planning to book our annual cruise for November 2014 for a family of 4. All 4 are adults (or will be), Are these rooms bigger than a balcony room. Also, do you feel much ship movement? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I've stayed in Oceanview cabins in many different ships. Yes, the cabins are larger, since they incorporate the space the balcony would have taken. Someone will have to be in the upper bunk.

Never felt much ship movement.

We had 4 adults in Oceanview last year - worked out well.

I have not been in one, but I have heard plenty about them. Nobody will have to sleep in an upper bunk in these scenic oceanview rooms. Someone would in regular OVs, but not the scenic OVs. They use a double sofa bed for the 3rd & 4th people, which does mean that they are in the same big bed.

These rooms are larger than balcony rooms, even when counting the balcony itself. Balconies (indoors + outdoors) are 220 sq.ft. These scenic OVs are 230. But try to get room 9200 if you can; that one is 320 sq.ft. & has 2 floor-to-ceiling windows instead of 1. Theoretically, these rooms would feel more movement, since they are high on the ship & all the way forward. But the difference in motion felt might not be too dramatic. I would take one of these rooms in a heartbeat. Way better than any balcony!