B2b uk

mandymay

Hi,Intend travelling on an 8 night followed by a 12 night trip on the Journey & wondered what the saving would be for a UK booking,can anyone help.

The amount being quoted by Azamara is not the amount I was quoted by Dina onboard last week :)

Hi,Intend travelling on an 8 night followed by a 12 night trip on the Journey & wondered what the saving would be for a UK booking,can anyone help.

The amount being quoted by Azamara is not the amount I was quoted by Dina onboard last week :)

Hello Mandymay -

I'm suggesting that you contact customer service in the UK to ensure that you receive the terms and conditions that govern our Extended Voyage Savings program in the UK and Ireland markets. There are actually different rules of engagement in our markets so although the programs deliver savings, the details differ to adhere to specific marketplace policies.

I recommend that you email Azamara UK directly:

For pre-cruise questions such as your question - azamaraservice.uk@rccl.com.

For post-cruise issues - custserv.uk@rccl.com

You should be able to find the UK/Ireland terms and conditions on the UK website. Please note that Extended Voyage Savings is also is known as "Back-to-Back" Savings.

Link: http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/news-and-offers/cruise-deals/back-to-back.aspx/

I hope that this information is helpful and will offer us the opportunity to welcome you onboard on for an extended onboard Azamara experience!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Mandymay -

You should be able to find the UK/Ireland terms and conditions on the UK website. Please note that Extended Voyage Savings is also is known as "Back-to-Back" Savings.

Link: http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/news-and-offers/cruise-deals/back-to-back.aspx/

I hope that this information is helpful and will offer us the opportunity to welcome you onboard on for an extended onboard Azamara experience!

Hello Mandymay -

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NEW RESPONSE REPLACES MY PREVIOUS POST.

I LEARNED FROM OUR MANAGER OF GUEST SUPPORT THAT SINCE IT SEEMS NO BOOKING HAS BEEN, YOU SHOULD BE CONTACTING OUR SALES TEAM.

You would be better served by emailing azamarasales.uk@rccl.com.

Assuming that you have made no onboard booking, you will be quoted day of enquiry prices for the voyages you are considering.

I'm hopeful that this message will make the process more efficient for you.

I'm sorry for any confusion that I may have caused you. Please let me know about your progress, if you're able.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Edited by Bill Leiber