Transportation for Ship Shore Excursions

Sparkygirl

I asked this question on the family board and was directed back here. We are sailing NCL Dawn Western Caribbean in January. We have booked shore excursions through the ship in three of our four ports of call. I am wondering what the transportation method is for each excursion to know if I should bring my daughter's saferider vest with us off the ship or leave it on the ship. (The Saferider Vest is a car seat alternative) It is only 3 lbs and folds nicely but the less I need to carry with a three year old the better.

Roatan - Maya Key

Belize - Altun Ha

Cozumel - Xcaret

Is transportation by motor coach, water taxi or multi passenger van? The saferider requires a lap and shoulder belt to be used.

I asked this question on the family board and was directed back here. We are sailing NCL Dawn Western Caribbean in January. We have booked shore excursions through the ship in three of our four ports of call. I am wondering what the transportation method is for each excursion to know if I should bring my daughter's saferider vest with us off the ship or leave it on the ship. (The Saferider Vest is a car seat alternative) It is only 3 lbs and folds nicely but the less I need to carry with a three year old the better.

Roatan - Maya Key

Belize - Altun Ha

Cozumel - Xcaret

Is transportation by motor coach, water taxi or multi passenger van? The saferider requires a lap and shoulder belt to be used.

Not certain, but I'd bet your transportation will be something like this:

Roatan - mini-bus

Belize - tender speedboat & motor coach

Cozumel - motor coach

Good luck!