Reading Menus

Just anoher thought.... if you are on a set dining time and get to know your waiter he may be able to give you a copy of the menu for the next day before you leave.

If you are in a suite, a menu is usually delivered to your cabin and sometimes the menu for that evening is in the bars and lounges....

other than all of that , it will be posted , as said above , outside the dining room each day.

Just anoher thought.... if you are on a set dining time and get to know your waiter he may be able to give you a copy of the menu for the next day before you leave.

If you are in a suite, a menu is usually delivered to your cabin and sometimes the menu for that evening is in the bars and lounges....

other than all of that , it will be posted , as said above , outside the dining room each day.

Thanks; that's an alternative. I do recall seeing menus outside the MDR.

Get copies of the menu - and ask reception to blow it up for you (not literally) so you may get two sheets - you get the comfort of reading in larger print - and chosing before everyone else at your table because you have already made your choice :p:)

Edited by dizzy1948

• 2 weeks later...
Because of an accident my vision isn't what it was - it takes me an embarrasing age to read a Menu if it's in very small font. Do you know of anyone who has requested to read the Menu before entering the MDR. Is it possible?

I have found this to be helpful with small print.

http://www.amazon.com/MiniBrite-Slide-Out-Magnifier-Protective-PO-55/dp/B00524H8MC/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_0