When can you start making reservations?

I have a LONG time before my cruise (Jan 11, 2015) but I'm curious when I'll be able to start making my show and dinner reservations? Will I be able to add the Premium Beverage Package at the same time that the other reservations open up, or will that be before the others?

I'm just curious because since I have such a long time before the cruise I would love to have everything paid for long before we actually take the cruise!

Thanks in Advance!

I have a LONG time before my cruise (Jan 11, 2015) but I'm curious when I'll be able to start making my show and dinner reservations? Will I be able to add the Premium Beverage Package at the same time that the other reservations open up, or will that be before the others?

I'm just curious because since I have such a long time before the cruise I would love to have everything paid for long before we actually take the cruise!

Thanks in Advance!

There's no set time that reservations open. Our experience was that excursions opened up about 4 months before the cruise and show reservations opened up between 2 and 3 months before the cruise. All I can suggest is to start looking at Royal's website about 4 months before the cruise.

There's no set time that reservations open. Our experience was that excursions opened up about 4 months before the cruise and show reservations opened up between 2 and 3 months before the cruise. All I can suggest is to start looking at Royal's website about 4 months before the cruise.

And, go to your cruise roll call. When it opens around the time Bob mentioned, others will start posting about it.

Mine opened earlier than expected and I learned about it from the roll call.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

I know MyTime Dining Reservations opened for my cruise about two weeks ago and my cruise is in early March, 2014. The website indicates they will be available about 2 months in advance, but mine opened four months prior to embarkation day.

Edited by printingchick

And, go to your cruise roll call. When it opens around the time Bob mentioned, others will start posting about it.

Mine opened earlier than expected and I learned about it from the roll call.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

I will ditto this statement, This is one reason roll calls are valuable for cruises, especially on this class of ship.

As for the dates when it opens, its my opinion, based on observation and speculation that there is one person doing this and they do several cruises at once. On my last Allure cruise, it opened about 55 days early, but it opened the same day as the cruise 2 weeks before us, so in number of days we got ours further in advance. The people who sailed on Oasis the day before us got their opening a week after us.