Royal b2b 10/29 & 11/3

nasa1974

Great Pictures Marty, Thank You!

I totaly agree with Billco on the atrium staircases! I thought it was more of a "visual" thing, seemed disorientating! I had to always pause, then go to the outside and grab the railing, inside steps didn't look wide enough. I thought it was just me and my perception!

I feel the same way on the other ships with the atrium stairs.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the photos. When I clicked on one or two the message said the site didn't exist. Do I need to upload something? I have been able to see other pictures directly from photo bucket.

Lynne

Enjoyed looking through all the photos. Wished we had also booked the follow-on 7 day too - so much to see & do in only 5 days.

Our experience was pretty similar to yours. I'm still waiting for CC to publish my formal review. Once they do, I'll start a new thread for it.

I'd like to add my thank you for your review and photos. I'm sailing next March in a forward balcony and I appreciate your photo of the exterior of the ship in that area. I was able to count cabins from the front and see where my balcony will be.

If you have any other photos of the forward area or your balcony, I'd love to see them.

Thanks again.