Received luggage tags in the mail

jimd909

The online tags never say Priority. Only the ones they mail to you. The Priority markings have nothing to do with getting your bags. In fact, we've never thought we got them any earlier than without. As long as they have your room number on them, you'll get them delivered.

The online tags never say Priority. Only the ones they mail to you. The Priority markings have nothing to do with getting your bags. In fact, we've never thought we got them any earlier than without. As long as they have your room number on them, you'll get them delivered.

;) Exactly what I thought! :D:D The 'priority' just makes you feel extra special. LOL

We just upgraded too late to receive anything in the mail. Really no big deal.

Thanks!

My first time in a PH suite. I definitely want to feel special even if I am not anymore special than the next person. I cannot wait for January. I really need this vacation and to be laying back reading a book and enjoying the gentle rocking of the Ocean....

I upgraded to PH suite, and haven't received anything. I checked my online luggage tags, and while the cabin # was changed - it doesn't say Priority on them. think I'll get my luggage anway?:rolleyes:

When did you upgrade?

If it is less then 30 days before sailing you won't get the tags in the mail.

I've gotten them upgrading before 30 days but never after.

Just went PH for my Dec 4th sailing, I don't expect tags in the mail but my online docs and tags have been changed.

FWIW

When did you upgrade?

If it is less then 30 days before sailing you won't get the tags in the mail.

I've gotten them upgrading before 30 days but never after.

Just went PH for my Dec 4th sailing, I don't expect tags in the mail but my online docs and tags have been changed.

FWIW

Yeah, I just upgraded Monday - I know they won't send me anything in the mail. <shrugging> That's okay...I'm happy, happy, happy! :D:D

We are trying the PH Aft - for the first time in AFT!

Cagney's for lunch & breakfast - here I come! LOL

Edited by pcreek

• 2 weeks later...

and in the UK, we have to print our own and stick them together with tape - even if we are in a suite

We did the breakaway in the haven and after many phone calls the best they could send us was a strip of blank labels with no writing on them.

We noticed that in New York, the dock staff were using these labels to spot who should be in the suite area

How far in advance did you receive your luggage tags.

I didn't think I was getting them in the mail last time I sailed and I called and they send them express mail because they were late.

Cheers!!

We just got ours Friday and we sail a week from today. We had just upgraded to a suite 10 or so days ago.

We just got ours Friday and we sail a week from today. We had just upgraded to a suite 10 or so days ago.

Same thing happened for us too...we sail a week from today... but don't tell anybody..hehe. And yes... we'd just upgraded to a suite not even a week previously.

Enjoy your cruise... :D

Same thing happened for us too...we sail a week from today... but don't tell anybody..hehe. And yes... we'd just upgraded to a suite not even a week previously.

Enjoy your cruise... :D

Thanks! You too!