Taxes Dropped???. And price dropped too......

firstcruiseever

So I just logged on to the website and of course the price dropped, but bigger than that, the tax amount DROPPED $9 pp. So I called Carnival and he said that they would automatically credit my account onboard for the 30 something dollars. But that they couldn't help me out with the price drop (even though I booked two weeks ago!!) Also the new onboard credit cannot be applied since it is too close to the cruise and I already paid in full. :rolleyes:

So I just logged on to the website and of course the price dropped, but bigger than that, the tax amount DROPPED $9 pp. So I called Carnival and he said that they would automatically credit my account onboard for the 30 something dollars. But that they couldn't help me out with the price drop (even though I booked two weeks ago!!) Also the new onboard credit cannot be applied since it is too close to the cruise and I already paid in full. :rolleyes:

You were given correct information ...

Any tax reductions automatically get credited to your onboard account

Only Early Saver bookings can take advantage of price drops after final payment.

You could however - look at categories above yours and possibly upgrade at minimal cost. Take a look at the website, and if you want to upgrade call them back!

Jenn