What port is Carnival not going to next year in the Carribean?

tigercat

I just read a really LONG and AWESOME review of Sunshine in the Med. It is my DREAM to do this. Know I will never do it in this lifetime, but I can hope and continue playing my "lucky numbers" in powerball :cool::confused::rolleyes::o...some of the posters mentioned how upset they were CCL was not doing Med. cruises anymore. Does anyone know why?

Thanks so Tortola it is.

Cruisin Karen I think it was because the plane fare to get there was getting too much. I know that we did the Legend in Sept. to Norway and the cruise cost less than the plane fare to get there. Thank goodness we had some air points that covered one persons fare made it not too bad.

tigercat

Thanks so Tortola it is.

Cruisin Karen I think it was because the plane fare to get there was getting too much. I know that we did the Legend in Sept. to Norway and the cruise cost less than the plane fare to get there. Thank goodness we had some air points that covered one persons fare made it not too bad.

tigercat

Okay, thanks for that. We cruise from Manhattan exclusively because we are 20minutes doorstep to cruise terminal and I don't know anything about air fares. Would LOVE to cruise from another port, but just not "economically able" and so I cannot even IMAGINE flying overseas. :(:(

Why doesn't Carnival go to Dominica anymore??? That is my dad's favorite port thus far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They stopped going to Dominica a looooong time ago. It was a scheduled stop on my first cruise in March '11 and was cancelled in 2010. There wee a couple of different things posted- maybe someone else can help.

BUT royal does a couple itineraries with Dominica as a stop.

They stopped going to Dominica a looooong time ago. It was a scheduled stop on my first cruise in March '11 and was cancelled in 2010. There wee a couple of different things posted- maybe someone else can help.

BUT royal does a couple itineraries with Dominica as a stop.

Thanks....I guess we will never make it back to Dominica because we only cruise with Carnival

We went to Tortola on the Breeze, this past April, and LOVED it. Took a speedboat over to Jost Van Dyke, and spent the day drinking Painkillers.:eek::eek: Gorgeous island. Glad I got to see it, before they pulled it. Hopefully it will be back.:D

Not to thrilled with Tortola. We actually went there by ferry from St Thomas when we stayed in St Thomas for 4 days. We swam with the dolphins saw the cruise port and the whole island. Just not one of my favorite islands . Seen it done it. But we all have our own islands that make us happy.

IMO they should get rid of La Romana D.R. one of the WORST places to visit

Completely disagree, loved this port booked a all-inclusive for the day and had a wonderful time, went on a second time to this port with a group of newbee's and again booked an all-inclusive for the day and they loved it. Keep La Romana and get rid of Nassau