Transportation Berlin to Warnemunde

We are staying precruise in Berlin on our own with friends.What is the best way to get to cruise port? This will be next September.

Wondering if there is a tour company that could take us(we could increase the size of our group to satisfy a tour company if necessary.

If not, has anyone taken Princess transportation from airport (go back to airport to pick up Princess bus day of cruise). What time would the bus leave?

Thanks

We are staying precruise in Berlin on our own with friends.What is the best way to get to cruise port? This will be next September.

Wondering if there is a tour company that could take us(we could increase the size of our group to satisfy a tour company if necessary.

If not, has anyone taken Princess transportation from airport (go back to airport to pick up Princess bus day of cruise). What time would the bus leave?

Thanks

Hi, sorry I can't help with the tour company question as I use the train on my frequent visits to Berlin.

The train is an excellent option. September 2014 is too far in the future to predict the train schedules which only run to December after which the new timetables, along with fare changes, will appear but here is my information re the train service from the thread 'Berlin (TKL) - Warnemünde' started on September 20th. by a cruiser also spending time in Berlin before embarking here.

'At the moment, and this has been the case for a while now, there are only two trains direct from Berlin Hbf to Warnemünde on a weekday, the Connex (private company) dep. 10:57 arr. 13:47 and an ICE (DeutscheBahn) dep.17:26 arr.20:10. All other services require a change in Rostock to the local train (s-bahn)

Of course this may change when the 2014 schedules are announced.

The provision for luggage on both these services, as on all German trains, is excellent.

I will be updating the schedules for the Berlin trains on my web site when they become available, including those to Warnemünde for the benefit of passengers embarking here.'

There is more information on the above thread.

Hope this helps with your planning.

Enjoy Berlin,

Happy cruising :)

Anni

www.travelanni.webs.com

Edited by rostocker