Passed on Belize for Royal Princess.

Blk_Amish

I never thought I was ready to fly from the west coast to do a cruise to the Caribbean, unless to see Belize. I want to experience something different on a Princess ship, so good or bad, I think Royal Princess will deliver. I would rather have a good new experience than a great old one. I have very little interest in the posts but it's our 20th anniversary, it might not matter:D I am thrill about seeing the Florida Everglades and doing the air boat, a bucket-list item for me.

Fingers crossed that DH gets his time approved. I wouldn't want to do this without him, but you gotta do what you gotta do. There might not be a 21st anniversary but we are taking about the Royal Princess and Florida Everglades.

Edited by Blk_Amish

I never thought I was ready to fly from the west coast to do a cruise to the Caribbean, unless to see Belize. I want to experience something different on a Princess ship, so good or bad, I think Royal Princess will deliver. I would rather have a good new experience than a great old one. I have very little interest in the posts but it's our 20th anniversary, it might not matter:D I am thrill about seeing the Florida Everglades and doing the air boat, a bucket-list item for me.

Fingers crossed that DH gets his time approved. I wouldn't want to do this without him, but you gotta do what you gotta do. There might not be a 21st anniversary but we are taking about the Royal Princess and Florida Everglades.

Keep in mind that Princess sails to the Western Caribbean out of Houston, too. The itinerary includes Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel in a 7 day cruise.

If you look at the various sailings you will find some are a LOT less expensive than others.

The choice is coming down between ship and itinerary. The cruise to Belize for the same week is $200 per person cheaper. Belize has zip line and cave tubing but Florida has the Everglades. There must be something in the Bahamas and the other ports with appeal.