$100 shareholder OBC

ronheg

Not combinable with other promotions...sadly....

So if I'm following, in many cases this $100 is not an option at all if you get some OBC with your booking, etc...

Can anyone confirm if that's the case? If so it is a big wet blanket tossed on top of this 'benefit'.

From the FAQ:

6. Can this benefit be combined with other offers or onboard credits?

This exclusive shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with any other offer. The benefit is NOT available to company employees, travel agents, tour conductors and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced-rate cruise fares. Please direct queries to ShareholderBenefit@NCL.com.

So if I'm following, in many cases this $100 is not an option at all if you get some OBC with your booking, etc...

Can anyone confirm if that's the case? If so it is a big wet blanket tossed on top of this 'benefit'.

From the FAQ:

6. Can this benefit be combined with other offers or onboard credits?

This exclusive shareholder benefit offer is not combinable with any other offer. The benefit is NOT available to company employees, travel agents, tour conductors and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced-rate cruise fares. Please direct queries to ShareholderBenefit@NCL.com.

This is true......unlike Carnival.....who DOES allow the shareholder credit to be combined with other promotions......however, it is the same as RCCL ...who does not...

I am not sure I will keep the NCL stock as it's not such a great deal...after all...

I typically book cabins where NCL offers less than $100 OBC (insides/oceanviews). The shareholder benefit basically guarantees me a minimum of $100 OBC from NCL. In addition, the shareholder benefit it can be combined with travel agent provided OBC.

My upcoming cruise I'm getting $100 from TA and $100 from NCL Shareholder OBC. I booked a year ago when there was a good OBC credit offer from NCL but the cabin price was excellent and I haven't found a better offer since.

NCL's stock is new and their shareholder benefit is even newer. Perhaps they will have fewer restrictions in the future.