Toiletries in Suite?

NoName

What toiletries are available in a Penthouse suite? I am assuming there is some kind of shampoo, what about conditioner? Anyone know what brand? What brand body wash do they supply? Do they offer lotions?

Thanks!

Kim

Edited by NoName

The list below was compiled by the great WaldosPepper

Hope this will be larger print and easier to read.................sorry!

Here you go!

Here are a few tips to help you sort out the perks associated with the different types/levels of suites on Norwegian Cruise Line.

• Perks come with all full suite accommodations. Mini-suites do not fall into that category. Any stateroom category that starts with an "S" is considered a full suite.

• Some ships are equipped with a Haven, and some are not. Ships that are equipped with a Haven will have two levels of suite: Haven suites and non-Haven suites. Haven Suites are designated by the letter "S" followed by a number. Non-Haven Suites are designated by the letter "S" followed by a letter.

• Haven suites have access to the Haven regardless of where they are situated on the ship. The Haven has its own pool, hot tub, sauna, and sundeck. Some have their own restaurant and bar within the Haven complex. Some Haven's also have a retractable roof over the central area. Haven configuration varies based on ship class/generation

• All suites have access to a private restaurant for breakfast and lunch.

• All suites have Butler and Concierge service.

• All suites receive invitations to a special cocktail reception with the Captain and other Officers.

• All suites receive priority embarkation and disembarkation, as well as priority tendering.

• All suites receive one bottle of Sparkling Wine, one large bottle of water, a bowl of fresh fruit (replenished upon consumption) and a fresh flower arrangement in their suite, along with treats delivered daily by the Butler. (Note: Garden Villas, Deluxe Owner's Suites and Owner's Suites receive Champagne instead of Sparkling Wine)

• Garden Villa's receive 6 bottles of alcohol with unlimited mixers, soda and water, while Deluxe Owner's Suites and Owner's Suites each receive 3 bottles of alcohol with unlimited mixers, soda and water.

• All suites are provided with a variety of Elemis brand toiletries.

• All suites are equipped with a Coffee/Cappuccino/Espresso Machine (Most are Lavazza pod-style machines), however the Sun has Lavazza machines in the Owner’s Suites, but drip-style coffee brewers in all other suites (these suites cannot accommodate these devices).

• All suites have access to the Pre-Cruise Concierge service, which helps to coordinate your individual selections on pillow types, coffee and tea preferences, and a variety of special requests.

• All suites (except the SG and SJ suites on Deck 12 of the Star and some suites on the Sun) have a portable phone, which can be used throughout the ship.

• All suites are equipped with the "Bliss Bed" which truly lives up to its name.

• All suites have an expanded Room Service menu. Essentially, order whatever you want, and if it is available on the ship you will have it.

Edited by kcwingwalker

What toiletries are available in a Penthouse suite? I am assuming there is some kind of shampoo, what about conditioner? Anyone know what brand? What brand body wash do they supply? Do they offer lotions?

Thanks!

Kim

You will receive bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion, along with a loofah, and bar soap. All toiletries in the suites are Elemis brand.

FWIW - I am super picky about my shampoo and conditioner, and I like the ones they provide so much that I never bring my own. ;)

Wow! I'm glad to see my list getting so much use. I have an updated version with a lot more detail in it now, but the one you posted definitely has good info in it!

:D

Now I'm embarrassed :o You signed on quick and then I realized I had not given you credit............so sorry!

Now I'm embarrassed :o You signed on quick and then I realized I had not given you credit............so sorry!

NO WORRIES!!! I didn't create that list for credit - I created it to help everyone who asks the multitude of questions new suite cruisers ask. ;) When I was booked in our first suite, thanks to a lovely upsell, I was fortunate to have numerous very helpful friends here on CC who helped me make the most of that experience. That list is simply my way of paying it forward.

I'm tickled pink every time I see someone share it, because that tells me that the information really is helpful!

:D

Thanks for the great information. I am so excited to try our first suite on NCL. I wish I could fast forward time to Dec 13th!

Kim

You'll feel that way about the next one, too. And the one after that, and the one after that...

Nobody does suites like NCL.

Enjoy!

:)

Nobody does suites like NCL.

Enjoy!

:)

I totally agree. I looked at other lines that I consider similar to NCL and imo none could compare to the Haven suites. My wife happened to be browsing ncl last week and we grabbed a kids sail free offer for this December. They really do a great job.

We are a party of five adults who will be in an aft family suite with a connecting aft balcony cabin. Will the two adults in the balcony be left out of the suite perks or will it be considered one big happy suite if we leave the connecting door open? :) Thanks for any information!

We are a party of five adults who will be in an aft family suite with a connecting aft balcony cabin. Will the two adults in the balcony be left out of the suite perks or will it be considered one big happy suite if we leave the connecting door open? :) Thanks for any information!

Those in the suite will receive the perks, however those in the adjoining balcony will not.

Yes they will be left out..............sorry it's "No Pay, No Play".:)

They are stocked in both bathrooms, and replenished daily.

Hi Barbara,

We're in an aft penthouse on the 1-5-14 Jewel. I have highlighted hair -- will the Elemis shampoo and conditioner be good enough for my hair? Or do you recall what "type" of shampoo and conditioner they have? Like "Volume" for "color" or ? Thanks!

Diane

Yes they will be left out..............sorry it's "No Pay, No Play".:)

I know what you are saying, but......I would have paid less to put all five in the one suite and then we would have all been suite passengers! But I thought it would be nice to have an extra bathroom and a little more space especially since the two cabins connect. Oh well! It is what it is! Thanks!

Hi Barbara,

We're in an aft penthouse on the 1-5-14 Jewel. I have highlighted hair -- will the Elemis shampoo and conditioner be good enough for my hair? Or do you recall what "type" of shampoo and conditioner they have? Like "Volume" for "color" or ? Thanks!

Diane

Well, my new natural color is gray, but only my hairdresser knows that... Shhhhhhhhh!!!!! ;) The Elemis shampoo and conditioner are not specifically for any hair type of treatment type, and although they work just fine for me, if you are concerned it might be best to bring along some of the products you normally use... just to be safe. :)

I was in an SJ on the Dawn at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct and we got Elemis shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, a loofah, and a shower cap. May also have been shower gel - don't recall. I don't use it.

I wasn't crazy about the elemis -- I mean, it smelled nice and no doubt was better than the stuff in the prefilled canisters, but it didn't do much for my hair. So after a couple of days I switched to my own (nothing fancy -- probably Suave or head and shoulders!)

For the poster who has a balcony next to the suite, as others have pointed out, the people in the balcony won't get suite perks like Cagneys, priority boarding, etc.

On the other hand, there's nothing to keep you from sharing your afternoon treats with them. Generally speaking we always got 6-10 individual hors d'oevres each day, so you could invite them over for a glass of your sparkling wine, give them your grapes or hand them your plate of pb and jelly sandwich squares or chocolate strawberries if you wanted to be generous.