Tips from the Guys and Gals!!! My Boyfriends 1st Cruise-Top 10 Things I should plan

traylynn

Hello All- I have planned a cruise for Jan 9-Triumph. We will be on the Panorama Deck, I hope he survives. I am looking for the must do tips from the guys perspective and tips from both guys and gals from a couples standpoint.

I did book a couples massage on the cruise ship but I am sure we can get the same thing in Nachi Cocum.

One tip for Nachi Cocum. Make sure you leave enough time to get back. Two years ago we had a great time there while we met up with two other couples from CC. I am usually the one to make sure we get back on time but once we started doing shots it was game over.

We got back 10 minutes before sailing. Awesome time there but next time I will leave a little earlier.

After I typed "what is the balcony club" I figured it out!!!!! But thanks for letting me know. Maybe I will get him a t shirt made "Proud Member of the Balcony Club" :) or is it a secret cruise club

Anything else besides the "Balcony Club"

One tip for Nachi Cocum. Make sure you leave enough time to get back. Two years ago we had a great time there while we met up with two other couples from CC. I am usually the one to make sure we get back on time but once we started doing shots it was game over.

We got back 10 minutes before sailing. Awesome time there but next time I will leave a little earlier.

Thanks for the tip!!!!! I am planning to leave maybe an hour or 2 before we sail. I just hope Nachi Cocum is as fantastic as everyone has posted.

After I typed "what is the balcony club" I figured it out!!!!! But thanks for letting me know. Maybe I will get him a t shirt made "Proud Member of the Balcony Club" :) or is it a secret cruise club

Anything else besides the "Balcony Club"

Lol. It's only a secret if your neighbors aren't out there at the same time.

Hubby and I just returned from Nachi Cocum. We Parasailed for the first time, on Halloween. :p

Our parasail had a smiley face:). We left our camera with the guy's on the boat and they took some awesome pic's.

Need to figure out how to download onto here.

OMG. You will have so much fun.

Beware of the Balcony Plexiglass. You can see your neighbors reflection. :eek:

Hello All- I have planned a cruise for Jan 9-Triumph. We will be on the Panorama Deck, I hope he survives. I am looking for the must do tips from the guys perspective and tips from both guys and gals from a couples standpoint.

I did book a couples massage on the cruise ship but I am sure we can get the same thing in Nachi Cocum.

A former Nachi lover 4 or 5 times

Google Mr Sanchos 1000% better food