Buying spirits offshore

Scotland01

We didn't bother as they were selling them in their duty free shop and letting you take them straight to your cabin which was as cheap as off shore but I don't know if they are still doing this. I am sure someone will confirm the position.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We didn't bother as they were selling them in their duty free shop and letting you take them straight to your cabin which was as cheap as off shore but I don't know if they are still doing this. I am sure someone will confirm the position.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No sorry this stopped some time ago. You have to wait until the end of the cruise. This system of getting your D/F for in cabin use only lasted 6 to 9 month.

Going back to the OP. Much better news for you, as long as you are not rolling drunk coming on to the ship, you can take whatever you like on. If you are flying to the Caribbean then once you are on the ship with your cruise card, you can get off and wander up to the terminal building, not the one you come through to get to the ship, the one at the end of the dock, here there is a D/F shop. Not sure how cheap but it will provide a starter for 10.

Gan Canny

Dai

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app