Phones and kids clubs

tnshsms

I've never cruised NCL before, we've only ever done DCL and RCCL. Does NCL have a similar phone setup as disney? How are the parents contacted if a kid in the kids club is upset? With the DCL wave phones it's easy. Thanks!

It depends on the situation and the child, I was expecting a beeper but after contacting the access desk regarding my daughters allergies they are going to give us a phone to actually talk to us rather than beeper to recall us back to kids club particularly if she has been taken to the medical center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have never received a phone and only received a beeper once when our daughter was 3 years old and mid cruise she had an "accident" and they decided they would give us a beeper in case that ever happened again.

If they ever need to contact you, they will find you (when you sign them in, they ask on the paper where you are going to be at and this is the first place they check) other than that, they will actually announce your name over the loud speaker if they need you. Yep, we know this first hand. :p