Just Booked!

wrinkster

Just booked my 5th Carnival Cruise! Carnival Breeze out of Miami on December 21st, 2013. 8 nights: Grant Turk, DR, Curacao, and Aruba! Great ports! We booked a balcony and an inside, its the first inside the two kids will be inside the adults in the balcony. We are debating booking the 4 night imagination out of Miami right before the sailing but I don't know if we can afford another cruise LOL. Are there any shore excursions or special things on the ship to do?

We must have great taste! I have done a little bit of reading and it appears La Romana is a little sketchy. We will most likely go on a shore excursion there. So far what we planned:

Grand Turk: Beach Day (Already toured the island, love the beach) Perhaps we will try out the flow rider (sure simulator) by the pool

Curacao: Taxi Tour, walk around, shop, beach/snorkel (Need some help here also)

Aruba:-------- I need some help here

La Romana- Need some help here.

The ages of people on the cruise are 15, 19, and two 50 something ;)

Did this same itinerary on the Miracle in March 2012. We had been to the DR before and we're unimpressed, HOWEVER, we did the best excursion last year. I will go pull it and come back with the info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Carnival Fantasy 2002

Carnival Paradise 2003

RCI Voyager of the Seas 2004

Crown Princess 2007

Carnival Miracle 2012

Carnival Triumph 2013

Carnival Glory (December 2013)

Did this same itinerary on the Miracle in March 2012. We had been to the DR before and we're unimpressed, HOWEVER, we did the best excursion last year. I will go pull it and come back with the info.

Carnival Fantasy 2002

Carnival Paradise 2003

Crown Princess 2007

Carnival Miracle 2012

Carnival Triumph 2013

Here you go: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1511043

Carnival Fantasy 2002

Carnival Paradise 2003

Crown Princess 2007

Carnival Miracle 2012

Carnival Triumph 2013

I do need help booking a trip for La Ramona! I would like a beach maybe with some snorkelling.

Try this post again DH and I are on Feb 15 Breeze sailing. We have booked Seevis Tours in

Dominaca La Romana I have read several reviews on the Breeze and not one negative comment about Seavis. Check out their web site http://www.seavistours.com

Just booked my 5th Carnival Cruise! Carnival Breeze out of Miami on December 21st, 2013. 8 nights: Grant Turk, DR, Curacao, and Aruba! Great ports! We booked a balcony and an inside, its the first inside the two kids will be inside the adults in the balcony. We are debating booking the 4 night imagination out of Miami right before the sailing but I don't know if we can afford another cruise LOL. Are there any shore excursions or special things on the ship to do?

Make sure you go to cuina del capitano, it the best thing on the Breeze. Great meal for 12pp.

Hm. Those Seavies trips seem quite long. Is it possible to just go to a resort or a nice beach via taxi. Hopefully the beach would have a restaurant, some okay snorkelling (bringing the cheap $5 carnival snorkels), safe, and washrooms. Not sure what to do about Curacao as it is Christmas and we get there late. I want to go to a beach but I fear by the time I get to the beach it won't be worth it. Plus a lot of stores will be closed maybe?