First time "diamond" cruisers

lktomkies

Hello all!

My husband and I are booked on the Legend, 11 night southern Caribbean, on Dec. 12th

This will be our first cruise at the Diamond level.

Can anyone give me any tips/advice about what to expect, what not to miss, etc?

Being an 11 night itinery, I expect many Diamonds on board. Will the Diamond lounge be packed every night? Is the lounge open during the day? What about breakfast?

Thanks in advance!

Linda

Hello all!

My husband and I are booked on the Legend, 11 night southern Caribbean, on Dec. 12th

Being an 11 night itinery, I expect many Diamonds on board. Will the Diamond lounge be packed every night? Is the lounge open during the day? What about breakfast?

Thanks in advance!

Linda

If there are many Diamond level cruisers on board, they will move the nightly cocktail hour to a different venue. For our recent cruise, theny moved it to the Anchors Aweigh lounge.

The lounge is accessible via your room key 24 hours. They have a continental breakfast from about 8am to 10am every morning. They also have 24 hour free specialt coffee.

Hello all!

Thanks in advance!

Linda

Not likely Breakfast will be a problem on any day. But it is open all day.

Congratulations!!

Enjoy your new perks for being Loyal to Royal.

You mayalready have this.

Also don't forget to update your onboard profile on the RCCL website.

As a Diamond member of our Crown & Anchor® Society, we're delighted to have you as our honored guest. We hope you're enjoying the many exclusive privileges and benefits available to you. We're always looking for extraordinary ways to celebrate our most valued members by offering even more amazing cruise experiences and benefits.

Exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus1

Ultimate Value Booklet with great onboard offers

Exclusive invitation to Welcome Back Party2

SeaPass Card recognition

Meet the Stars!

Priority check-in3

Private departure lounge with continental breakfast

Exclusive Trivia

Exclusive Top Tier Event

Robes for use onboard3

Signature lapel pin

Welcome Gift/Amenity including choice of beverage5

Milestone recognition4

Chef's Choice Gift/Amenity

Priority wait list for Shore Excursions/VitalitySM Day Spa services

Diamond Lounge (on select ships)7

Priority departure

Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event6

Daily breakfast with specialty coffee7

Entertainment Tour8

Quarterly Saving Certificates online11

Priority notice on special offers, new ships and itineraries13

Set your upgrade preferences online

Discounts on Balcony and Suite staterooms12

Matching Celebrity Cruises® Captain's Club & Azamara Club Cruises® Le Club Voyage member benefits18

ChoiceAirSM Plus fee waived (ChoiceAirSM not included)9

Priority waitlist seating request in the main dining room9

Reduced Rate Upgrades (when available)19

ADDITIONAL Cruise Points for purchasing suite accommodations and/or single pricing type14

Exclusive Email Offers including access to our weekly Crown & Anchor® Preview Sale

Member Cruises

Crown & Anchor Society Desk for membership inquiries (800) 526-97239

Member Newsletter: Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive

Member-only secured section on our website

Activity and Ultimate Value Booklet with special onboard savings

Commemorative gift

Looking forward to trying on the diamond lounge on the Grandeur. I turned diamond on my B2B last year on the Grandeur and they didn't have a diamond lounge then. Majesty didn't have one either. So I'm counting down till my cruise next month when I finally get to see what all the fuss is about.

LKTomkies ... looks like we would have been newbies together ... your sig has the May 31st sailing still listed. You must have booked the Legend as your replacement. We'll be sailing about the same time as you on our replacement cruise. We're on the 10-day that leaves Dec. 14th. I'm so excited about sailing at Christmastime ... I've never done that and it promises to be a very memorable trip.

Emeraldcity-

Yes, we were scheduled on the 5/31/13 Bermuda cruise on the Grandeur. Obviously, that didn't happen! We re-booked to the August 23rd sailing and had a great time! As I recall (we weren't Diamond at the time) there was a Diamond "lounge" sort of walled-off in one of the lounges, looked kind of like partition walls.

We had hoped to sail on the Radiance in October of this year, around Australia. That didn't pan out, so we are now booked on the Legend for 12/12! I am counting down the days (22 to be exact!). I guess I need to update my signature lines!

Have a great time on your upcoming cruise!

Linda

Emeraldcity-

Yes, we were scheduled on the 5/31/13 Bermuda cruise on the Grandeur. Obviously, that didn't happen! We re-booked to the August 23rd sailing and had a great time! As I recall (we weren't Diamond at the time) there was a Diamond "lounge" sort of walled-off in one of the lounges, looked kind of like partition walls.

We had hoped to sail on the Radiance in October of this year, around Australia. That didn't pan out, so we are now booked on the Legend for 12/12! I am counting down the days (22 to be exact!). I guess I need to update my signature lines!

Have a great time on your upcoming cruise!

Linda

Thanks Linda ... you too. Maybe we'll meet up one day on a cruise.

Hello all!

Thanks in advance!

Linda

Congrats Linda! We'll be on this cruise with you and looking forward to enjoying both DL and CL. Have not been to either on this class of ship. I imagine it may have been more crowded had they not done away with Diamonds in December, so who knows, maybe it won't be too bad.

Although you do not have the choices for breakfast in the lounge as you do the MDR or WJ, you will find me in the lounge. I love the quietness (not too many people opt for the lounge in the morning) and no crowds for my morning java.

See you soon. Linda S.