Confused about age requirements for Spa

singinglizzie

I would like to do a mother daughter spa cruise. My daughter who is an athlete, (almost 14) would like to use the workout facilities. I am thinking about booking Aqua Class, so that the two of us could hang out at the spa. The website says:

Minimum age to receive treatments or use spa facilities is 18, unless participating in the YSpa program where services are available to guests of all ages. Fitness facilities are available to minor guests when accompanied by an adult.

What exactly is the Yspa? Is this included in Aqua class? Does Yspa mean she can use the therapy pools/sauna's??

I have been googling for the past 2 days, an haven't found an answer? Thank you in advance to those that respond!

I would like to do a mother daughter spa cruise. My daughter who is an athlete, (almost 14) would like to use the workout facilities. I am thinking about booking Aqua Class, so that the two of us could hang out at the spa. The website says:

Minimum age to receive treatments or use spa facilities is 18, unless participating in the YSpa program where services are available to guests of all ages. Fitness facilities are available to minor guests when accompanied by an adult.

What exactly is the Yspa? Is this included in Aqua class? Does Yspa mean she can use the therapy pools/sauna's??

I have been googling for the past 2 days, an haven't found an answer? Thank you in advance to those that respond!

Here's a page that has a number of the treatments that are available to teens. If you do a search under Yspa on the Celebrity web site, they also have entries for nails and other services. Apparently they have a whole host of services available to the kids however as far as I can tell on Celebrity's wonderful web site, they never actually define what Yspa is. The best guess on YSpa is a program for teens and how much of it you use like most things is up to you.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type4.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_spa_fitness_yspa_services_teens&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_spa_fitness&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_spa_fitness

They really don't have a therapy pool just the pool in the Solarium which is adults only. This pool is a regular pool so nothing special about it. There are saunas and steam rooms in the gym area so that should not be a problem as lone as you are with her.

Edited by dkjretired