Breakaway spa question

Jenjer

Looking at booking Getaway but researching thru Breakaway I have a couple of spa questions.

The spa pass includes the pools, heated loungers and salt room right? Does the salt really help with breathing? never been in a salt room before. What do you wear? a swimsuit?

Its 200 a week right? can I prebook or just when I get onboard? If I don't get it for DH since he spends so much time on the slides with the kids he may not want it. Can he come in and get me if I have avoided everyone (his parents included) for too long?

Does the spa have a teen/kid area? DD (mature 12)would love to get a treatment with mommy for something special. I know thats not included in the pass but not sure if it is available. Allure had it but we did not know it until it was too late.

Looking at booking Getaway but researching thru Breakaway I have a couple of spa questions.

The spa pass includes the pools, heated loungers and salt room right? Does the salt really help with breathing? never been in a salt room before. What do you wear? a swimsuit?

Includes everything in the thermal suite ... hydrotherapy pool, dry sauna, hot steam, salt room and headed loungers. Swimsuits are worn into everything ... since the whole area is co-ed.

Salt room was a cool temperature with seating around the small room ... don't know exactly if it helped ... but we did seem to get a little thirsty when we were done.

Its 200 a week right? can I prebook or just when I get onboard? If I don't get it for DH since he spends so much time on the slides with the kids he may not want it. Can he come in and get me if I have avoided everyone (his parents included) for too long?

Yes ... $199 per week sailing ... must be purchased when onboard ... and can not be pre-booked. And only people who purchase the pass may use the facilities ... but not sure if spa staff would just let him come in to get you.

Does the spa have a teen/kid area? DD (mature 12)would love to get a treatment with mommy for something special. I know thats not included in the pass but not sure if it is available. Allure had it but we did not know it until it was too late.

Spa thermal suite is for adults only (18+) ... no exceptions. But there were some kids spa treatments that were available ... and even a kids' night.

If you are a haven passenger can you go without a fee?

If not are there daily passes available?

I would like to go a few times, but not everyday

It's not included for Haven passengers unless your booked in a Haven Spa Suite, then it's included. Day passes are only available on port days, not sea days.