Suggestions for t shirts

lele100

I organized a family cruise for my parents 50th and did. T's with a Rock Concert type of look and they were well received.

The front just had a small logo that said. "Chuck and Shirley's Happy together tour" and the year and down the back had each port of call ( like the concerts have the cities on the tour)

Hi all,

5 of us will be going on the Breeze in Jan. I wanted to order t shirts for us as a surprise. I was wondering if I can get suggestions for text to put on the shirts

Thanks

You might look at a web site called we promo you.

Edited by mcwebber

For our Victory cruise in 2001, I found a picture of the Victory and put it on "WORD". Under it I put the dates of our cruise. Under that I listed all of the names of our family members in black. Then I changed the color to red for each individual and printed them off on T-Shirt transfers. Then I sent them to each couple and had them iron them on white t-shirts.

Caution...make sure if you do this that you reverse the image before printing them.