freedom

I am soo excited...I just booked for the freedom of the seas for aug 06....this comes as a great moment for me after what I have been through this past year.....divorced due to my husband having sexual feelings for my daughter...and losing my house because I cant afford it..having to move back with my parents but will take my well deserved vacation with my 2 lovely kids....so good to be back in the cruise world....

it seems I did alot of searaching for deals on this but since it is a new ship....no deals to date to be found.....so, I went through my t.a. and I got a few dollars saved that way....had to book inside because I have 2 kids going with me and newly divorced.....still 1000 per person....

However, there has been talk of it alternating eastern and western itineraries in the future.

Since the second ship will be coming out in 2007, I suspect that it, not Freedom, will do an Eastern Caribbean itinerary and if a third is built, I wouldn't be surprised to see it based in San Juan. That seems to be the traditional scheduling that RCI uses when they introduce new ships.

Archived