ANother Soda Card ?

martinm

You can order them through the Bon Voyage dept. I called about it, and it seems like it would be more of a hassle to order ahead of time.

If you order ahead of time you have to go to a special place on the ship. They will have your name on a list, and then they will give you a sticker for your sign and sail card.

We have always just gone to the bar right after boarding and bought the card. Takes just a minute. Much easier than trying to find where to go and waiting until they are set up.

Claudia

why buy soda cards if you can bring sodas on board. That's what we do. At first cruise we bought soda cards while boarding, I think the only downside is you pay taxes while still in port. If you wait til clear away from port and out to sea then you pay no taxes. That's what the bartender told me.

why buy soda cards if you can bring sodas on board. That's what we do. At first cruise we bought soda cards while boarding, I think the only downside is you pay taxes while still in port. If you wait til clear away from port and out to sea then you pay no taxes. That's what the bartender told me.

We actually do both. Most lines don't carry my 2 favorite sodas, Squirt and Vernors. We bring on a 12 pak of each and we purchase the soda card for the rest of the sodas that my DW likes. Do wait until you reach international waters to purchase the card so you don't have to pay the tax.

The soda program is not a card that you purchase. What you purchase is a "Bottomless Bubbles" sticker that gets affixed to your Sign & Sail card.

You're right, My bad...got the sticker on Ecstasy last summer. Did a lot of swimming, it held up fairly well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app