Which ship should I pick, conquest, liberty or glory?

meliss35

We're sailing Liberty this January and I hope they still have the "old" shows. I expected that they'd have the Playlist productions by now.

Liberty doesn't have the playlislt, they still have the full shows????? even after the 2.0 upgrades? I'm heading there in December and will be VERY happy if that is the case. HATED the new playlist shows.

I guess it's possible that they could put Playlist "shows" in at any time, but I would think that it would get done in a drydock. And it was not done at their last drydock when all the other 2.0 things were done. That was in the fall 2011. These new cheapened shows were debuted on the Breeze, around the time that they were being put on the Glory & Conquest. I was warned in the fall 2011 from Carnival entertainment staff that this was coming: the elimination of the showband, much worse shows, & a prime focus on burgers & bars. I tried to tell people on these boards, but I got attacked and was called a liar. I have no problem with them upgrading burgers & bars, but those things mean so little to me. I'd rather have the good shows. Fortunately, Liberty has it all (as far as I know), which is a big reason why that ship is always a top recommendation of mine.

Great choice on hand for you, I have only been on the Liberty 1 year ago and had the chance to experience the 2.9 upgrades. This is my main factor now when booking a Carnival cruise only the ones with the full 2.0 upgrades. The Liberty was one of our favorite cruise in the past few years.

I am deciding myself if I should book the Glory in January.

Good luck in choosing

Sea ya

Eric ImageUploadedByForums1385447024.546171.jpg.986f24630249242e82d387e8f75afff9.jpg