What does this mean on our booking?

Rascal1

Hi, this is our first booking with Celebrity and we haven't pre-booked any beverage packages yet and they weren't part of any special booking deal when we booked but I've gone into the reservation page tonight and on the summary of costs under 'other options' it says:-

SAVINGS -£438.00

WAVE BEV PKG £438.00

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks

Hi, this is our first booking with Celebrity and we haven't pre-booked any beverage packages yet and they weren't part of any special booking deal when we booked but I've gone into the reservation page tonight and on the summary of costs under 'other options' it says:-

SAVINGS -£438.00

WAVE BEV PKG £438.00

Thanks

Looks like even though you didn't realise, you've got the bev package :)

If you're not sure, just a quick phone call to Celebrity (or your TA) will clear it up for you.

Hope this helps.

Lou

Edited by Lovemychoos

SAVINGS -£438.00

WAVE BEV PKG £438.00

Thanks

You have the beverage package (the Classic). You saved 438 pounds. I suppose there is a promo that you are unaware of.

SAVINGS -£438.00

WAVE BEV PKG £438.00

Thanks

I think you got my WAVE BEV PKG. Mine has disappeared from my booking and we did book during the promo! :D

Does anyone know if WAV7-PREM BEV means premium alcohol package?

From my booking and reading about any one else's promo package it refers to the Classic beverage package. If you want the Premium you can pay the difference and upgrade to that.

That's why I'm asking...

We are booked on the 123 promotion and will get the classic alcohol package included free. We asked at the time of booking to upgrade to the premium but were told due to a computer problem they were unable to upgrade and charge us for the upgrade at that time. They asked us to call back a few weeks later to upgrade. We have not done so yet.

It surprised me to now see the words PREM BEV on our account.

Hmmm?

Question:

Those of you out there with the classic package via the 123 promotion...does you account say WAV7 BEV or WAV7 PREM BEV?

Edited by ssptcruise

That's why I'm asking...

We are booked on the 123 promotion and will get the classic alcohol package included free. We asked at the time of booking to upgrade to the premium but were told due to a computer problem they were unable to upgrade and charge us for the upgrade at that time. They asked us to call back a few weeks later to upgrade. We have not done so yet.

Hmmm?

Question:

Those of you out there with the classic package via the 123 promotion...does you account say WAV7 BEV or WAV7 PREM BEV?

My reservation says Wave Bev Pkg on both bookings. No Prem shown on either of them.

That's why I'm asking...

Hmmm?

Question:

I think you will find you have the premium package, time will tell if you get it without charge. Good luck.:D