No shows besides the Ice one on my sailing?

Hey all,

Final payment went in for our Jan 13th (5) night Liberty sailing. I noticed though that the only shows listed the entire trip are the ice shows? No Sat. Night Fever, etc?

What gives?

Same shows are on board, you just can't reserve any in advance except the ice show.

We noticed this too for our Freedom cruise next February. They used to let you reserve the other shows as well, is this something new?

Sort of new, I think they removed the reservations for the other shows about a year ago.

I booked my ice show tickets online, so now I don't have to go down to the promenade on the first sea day? Will they be in our cabin?

Keith

I believe the tickets are electronically associated with your on board account, so they just scan your SeaPass card as you enter the venue.

I booked my ice show tickets online, so now I don't have to go down to the promenade on the first sea day? Will they be in our cabin?

Keith

We made resvs for the ice show on the Liberty in advance. When we went to the show, they opened the doors and everyone just filed in. No one checked for reservations. :eek: