Shareholder benefits

welshfamily

As Celebrity is our cruise line of choice I am curious to know more about Shareholders benefits. If anyone can help me with the following questions;

How many shares do you have to buy to become eligible?

Do you have to be resident in the US to receive benefits?

What are the benefits?

Thank you

This is the link to the shareholders benefit website. It should answer all your questions.

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

Thanks for the link! It reminded me that, during our recent move, I had forgotten to submit my request for our upcoming Hawaii cruise which I just now sent.:)

Best stock i ever purchased. Purchased 100 shares at 9 for $900. Have received over $1,500 of OBC from it. Plus $1,000 or so in dividends.

Your original $900 has so risen to $4,200 as well.

I bought mine at $26 last year. Have had a year of dividends but, due to getting beverage packages, which we have for the next 3 cruises, we haven't had any shareholder Obc since February. Thinking about taking my 50%+ gain now, especially if I get drinks packages for Feb/Mar 15 after the 29th when it comes back on offer,.

Best stock i ever purchased. Purchased 100 shares at 9 for $900. Have received over $1,500 of OBC from it. Plus $1,000 or so in dividends.

Vert nice, I bought it at 27. It's doing very well right now...not unhappy on it's performance as a stock. Only able to exercise it once (out of 5) due to perks already received on sailings however.

We paid $36 and bought 200 shares as we always had two cabins for our family of four. Officially one adult ( stockholder) and child per cabin.

Even at that purchase price we have received well over $1000 ( never did the actual math, probably more) in OBC. Each 10 day cruise at 2 cabins was equal to $400, or $200 for shorter cruises.

A great investment for frequent X cruisers.