jim the scot

Hi Jim and gwen we arrived tonight and was given your envelope. you are so nice i cried when i read your kind message. you are so nice to have thought of me. i will have that cocktail thankyou. gwen hope you are coping its really hard though. in john and josephs at the moment speak soon xxx

Your welcome Shirley,glad you received it.We were a bit worried that the time between us being there and you arriving that it would somehow get mislaid or they would forget to hand it over.Well done to the Rivierabeach.Enjoy your cocktail and have a brill time....

Ah,John and Josephs the venue of many a late night/early morning for us :D

From a freezing Jim The Scot and Mrs Jim The Scot :(

Hi Shirley - Gwen here AKA Mrs Jim the Scot!!! So glad you made good use of an extra cocktail. We had a great time in Beni as well. Our weather was very warm. Never been to the Benidorm Palace. Jim says I am a groupie as I want to see One Vision at Morgans every night!! We are so jealous you away in Feb on the Dream. We off on Majesty in May and cant wait. Just got to get through our first christmas's without our dad's now. Be thinking of you as I know you will be feeling a bit lost as well. At least we both have grandsons now to spoil and they help so much. Hope all the washing and cases put away. You take care and I am sure we will catch up soon. Gwen XX

Hi Gwen so nice hear from you. Which itinery are you doing in may is it the Adriatic one to Venice, Montenegro etc if so its the best one we have been on. Yes its hard but the two little monkeys do help. Daniel is now walking and he is a tall little boy and can open doors. Runs riot through the house but he's so cute. My birthday yesterday and one card missing lost mum 27 years ago when I was 30 so my sister and I and our families always had Xmas with my Dad but I just think this year he's with mum he waited long enough. So we will try not to be selfish and toast him with a few good drinks. Wish I could find a way to message you in case you need a bit of support but I am on the Thomson cruises site on fb if you want to indulge. Take care.x

We are off to Benidorm 14 December for a week of sunshine!

Good to hear that One Vision are still on at Morgans! I will be there- and more than once lol.Such a polished performance of 'Queen'- I love the girl in boots stomping round the stage!

But my favourite was Lucy Bunn & Reg- now back in UK for the panto season- so I will miss them sob.

Flopsy