Port Everglades welcomes Anthem deployment

I'm guessing since Oasis & Allure utilize terminal 18 during the weekend, the Anthem will possibly depart from terminal 25 (which would/should probably receive a major renovation) or have possible departures thru the week. :cool:

Agree, DH told me it would cost us as much to park in NYC for the week, as fly to FLL; and I'd rather have decent weather right from the start of my cruise ;)

Have you checked out airfares to Florida lately? Unless there are only two of you it is likely considerably less expensive to park in Bayonne than it will be to fly to Florida and also incur the costs of a pre-cruise hotel and rental car. If there are only two of you, there is reasonably priced roundtrip busfare to the pier from several N.E. locations. Quantum (and Anthem), like the Radiance class ships, are designed to sail in less than moderate temperatures, so that first day or two may not be as difficult to 'weather' as you believe.