Pedicure

CruiserByHeart

My wife is hoping for a nail treatment one of the first days of our cruise. However, she is not sure what's included in the different treatments.

Does anyone know if either of these include nail polish?

- Elemis Sole Delight Ritual with Pedicure

- 14 Day No Chip Pedicure

Thanks for your help

HI,

Never had any pedicure on board but the mention "NO CHIP" refers probably to the nail polish that won't chip (sheilac or close to that). At the price they charge for all the pedicures I presume the polish is included.

That would be a great gift to give her.... ;)

have had pedicure twice on Celebrity ships. all iwll include nial polish. their polis is really good and long lasting. I use the regular polish buthtey do have gel which quick dry.

the pedicure I had also was a leg massage with hot stones. it was lovely. I know they have at least three different kinds of pedicures.

Just book it when you get on board.

I had the "fire and Ice" pedicure on the Summit back on Oct. 17. That's the one with the hot stone massage. It was absolutely heavenly. The nail polish still hasn't chipped. Of course, I don't go around with my toes exposed at this time of year in Ohio.;)

Kathy

the 14 day no chip is the shellac gel varnish which will need soaking off and cannot be removed with nail varnish remover - it will take the nails being wrapped in cotton wool and foil for 5 to 10 minutes

The other includes leg massage and polish

I have one most times and they do a great job - she will be please and it is also ok to take her own varnish as they are limited in colours

Dear Jan, Linda, Cathy,

Thanks for all your input :) Went ahead and booked the 14 day, no chip pedicure as the available time slots were the most suitable. Though there were no description or photo on the website... we'll check with the spa concierge once onboard ;)

Can't wait to get onboard :)