Michael's Club - Beers

HappyTvlr

Please let me know which ships have the craft beers that you have been on. We understood why they were not on Century because it is smaller and older, but were shocked when they were not on the Solstice. The bartender on the Solstice said they are only on Reflection, but I recall reading a post that said they were on other ships. We would not select a cruise based solely on this, but it could make the difference in certain situations. Thanks.

Please let me know which ships have the craft beers that you have been on. We understood why they were not on Century because it is smaller and older, but were shocked when they were not on the Solstice. The bartender on the Solstice said they are only on Reflection, but I recall reading a post that said they were on other ships. We would not select a cruise based solely on this, but it could make the difference in certain situations. Thanks.

I am on the Silhouette right now. They have craft beers at Michael's Club.

Just off Reflection. Seemed 60 beers at Michels club. Any particular you are looking for? Believe dh took pictures of menu and i can post if interest.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Did they have Estrella Damm or any gluten free beer? Thanks for looking.

We were on the Summit Nov.2013 they have it