day of the week

margincall

While researching Barbados private tour companies i have noticed something here that I do not notice on other islands. Most islands tours have the same tour every day so that no matter what day your ship arrives you can take that tour. I have noticed on the first 3 sites i looked at that the tours that interest me the most are not given on Mondays (which is the day my ship would be there)

I like to arrange things in advance whether private or ship tour. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

While researching Barbados private tour companies i have noticed something here that I do not notice on other islands. Most islands tours have the same tour every day so that no matter what day your ship arrives you can take that tour. I have noticed on the first 3 sites i looked at that the tours that interest me the most are not given on Mondays (which is the day my ship would be there)

I like to arrange things in advance whether private or ship tour. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

There are also some that don't offer all of their tours on Saturdays. Consequently, we will rent a car and do our own tour in March. Edited by Fouremco