Celebrity Reflection guest choir link

#1cruiseaholic

Was wondering if anyone on this board has received a link to the choir presentation during the guest talent show? I wrote my email at guest relations for the link, but have not received it thus far. I am not sure if it has not been sent yet, or if I just didn't get it. The songs were sung on the Celebrity Reflection in November during the Transatlantic cruise.

By the way, the cruise itself and the ship were awesome. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Yes, I'm still waiting with anticipation also. I am beginning to think it may not happen as Drew can't have much of his contract left now. From what he told me, he was already 7 months into a 71/2months contract so if this is the case, I am sure he will be super busy tying up all the loose ends before going home.

Fingers crossed it will be arriving in our in-boxes soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, did either of you get the link? I haven't and I'm just checking. But I did find that someone recorded my song and posted it on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfrSeXV2ms

I was hoping to get a copy of the choir performance too.

We had such a lovely time on this cruise. Lot's of lovely people and of course a beautiful ship.

Hi,

Sadly no link ever arrived and as I mentioned in my first post Drew has now gone on vacation so it looks like there will be no 'professional' version. What a shame, but lovely memories of time spent at the rehearsals.