Celebrity Reflection leaving the Port of Miami 11-23-13

CruiserFTL

Well, it did a wonderful job. I've been thinking of a camcorder for my cruises. A 10 year old camera is probably not an option. Any recommendations? Under $500.

Check out the Sony HDR-CX380 It is on sale at BestBuy for

$349 I like Sony because no matter where I am on this planet you can generally find accessories for it if you should forget yours or lose them.

Thanks so much for posting! I could see my wife and me standing on our balcony on the back corner of the ship. What a great week we had! Best cruise we've ever taken!! We really enjoyed reliving seven minutes of sail away after being back at work for the past two days....

Thanks so much for posting! I could see my wife and me standing on our balcony on the back corner of the ship. What a great week we had! Best cruise we've ever taken!! We really enjoyed reliving seven minutes of sail away after being back at work for the past two days....

I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

We just got on her. Yippee!

Bummer for me... Happy for you!!!

May I ask a favor of you to save the Celebrity Todays and PDF and post them when you get back... I am dying to see what is going on and when.

Damn my curiosity! :D

Chip

Bummer for me... Happy for you!!!

May I ask a favor of you to save the Celebrity Todays and PDF and post them when you get back... I am dying to see what is going on and when.

Damn my curiosity! :D

Chip

I will be saving them and put parts of them in our review.

I have now posted the review of our Dec. 7 cruise on the Reflection. The link to our website is www.thepreismans.com. It is also in my signature.

Very nice detail as always! We booked the Equinox 11 day Panama Cannel on Nov 10th today. There are 8-10 couples from our Reflection sailing already booked too. Let the new research begin!

• 2 weeks later...