How long of a wait for missing points?

LMaxwell

Just wondering the opinion of others on how long it took for your account to reflect missing points; not talking about waiting for a recent cruise to post, but incorrectly tabulated points.

My C&A points were posted incorrectly and I contacted C&A. They readily agreed that a mistake had been made and it would be corrected. This took place a number of days ago and no change to my account still.

If anyone has had experience having a correction like this made please chime in and let me know how long you had to wait before you saw your update.

Just wondering the opinion of others on how long it took for your account to reflect missing points; not talking about waiting for a recent cruise to post, but incorrectly tabulated points.

My C&A points were posted incorrectly and I contacted C&A. They readily agreed that a mistake had been made and it would be corrected. This took place a number of days ago and no change to my account still.

If anyone has had experience having a correction like this made please chime in and let me know how long you had to wait before you saw your update.

I asked how long to wait to see them show up, and they told me to call this week if they didn't. I'll be calling today or tomorrow.;)

I asked how long to wait to see them show up, and they told me to call this week if they didn't. I'll be calling today or tomorrow.;)

To add, mine are showing correct as of this afternoon, were still incorrect this morning.

I think you called the same evening I did, so check now and if they aren't corrected I would call.

And I'm off to look for the cruise that will make me D+:D

To add, mine are showing correct as of this afternoon, were still incorrect this morning.

I think you called the same evening I did, so check now and if they aren't corrected I would call.

Today was your day, hopefully tomorrow is mine. They are closed now so I will reach out tomorrow or Wednesday. These are tier changing points and I have a cruise in less than 3 weeks so would like it to be sorted out sooner rather than later.

I sailed on the Vision 2 nt a couple weeks ago, as a single. C&A only posted 2 points instead of 4 that I should have received.

I called last week and they agreed that I should get the 2 extra points since I was a single.

Well, here we are over a week later and my two missing points have not been added yet :(

Although I'm sorry to hear about your missing points, I'm glad to hear others are in the same boat as me.

It is frustrating when you hang up from a call thinking something is going to be taken care of and then someone drops the ball.

I sailed on the Vision 2 nt a couple weeks ago, as a single. C&A only posted 2 points instead of 4 that I should have received.

I called last week and they agreed that I should get the 2 extra points since I was a single.

Well, here we are over a week later and my two missing points have not been added yet :(

Although I'm sorry to hear about your missing points, I'm glad to hear others are in the same boat as me.

It is frustrating when you hang up from a call thinking something is going to be taken care of and then someone drops the ball.

In this instance you and I literally are in the same boat (or were on the same boat). I was told last week it would be complete by Monday. I'll call by end of regular business today if not and update this thread.

In this instance you and I literally are in the same boat (or were on the same boat). I was told last week it would be complete by Monday. I'll call by end of regular business today if not and update this thread.

Great news!! I just checked RCCL's website and the extra points have appeared. yeah :)

You might want to check for yours today.

On a side note. It was a wonderful quick get away, wasn't it? I wish RCCL had more 2 nighters. It was perfect to get out on the ocean and get my cruise fix when I really don't have the time to get away any longer at this point in my life.

Wahoo, correct points finally posted.

And yes, that 2 Night Vision getaway was great. The ship was in top condition following her drydock/refit. I had never done a cruise shorter than 7 nights before. 2 was short for certain, but now I am open to the idea of 3/4 night deals as well.

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Enchantment of the Seas on the 3-night cruise that departed on Nov. 15. I took this cruise solo, but only received 3 points for this cruise. I sent the Crown & Anchor Department a message two days ago asking for the 3 additional points for cruising solo. I have not received the additional points yet. If I don't receive the points by next week, I am going to call them. It looks like they may have a problem automatically adding the extra points.

Chuck

It looks like they may have a problem automatically adding the extra points.

They do. The C&A rep told me when I called that they were having lots of problems. One person apparently is in charge of doing the manual adjustments so I would give it a week, and then call (not email) to follow up if they haven't posted by then.