Queens grills breakfast

amcwaterfalls

David, thanks very much for that - do you happen to know if you order breakfast in your suite/stateroom through room service, or do you arrange it through the butler?

You may do it both ways. We found the butler much better in getting hard to find items. The breakfast menu(roomservice)is quite a step above those in Britannia, but you'll need your butler to get you the things you may really fancy. You let her/him know by phone in the afternoon/eve.(it's listed on you room phone)what you'd like for breakfast & what time to deliver it. You can get an otstanding breakfast before you go on your shore excursions.Lily, our butler on QM2 was great. Some say she was a bit "snoopy", but she provided me with an endless supply of caviar along with the afternoon canapes.

Great Info

But what about decent toast ??

What's this? Talking about toast I see. You had best be careful, toast is a sensitive topic around here.

I can't even remember what the toast is like on board. Either I am not inquisitive enough, or perhaps I am too busy enjoying my cruise.

Either way, there's nothing about toast in Cunard's FAQ.

Passengers in Princess Grill may also order any meals from the PG menus. As there is no butler in PG, the order must be given through room service. On the QM2 we have never had the lunch and dinner menus delivered to the stateroom as they do in QG. But on a recent cruise aboard the QE they were.

What's this? Talking about toast I see. You had best be careful, toast is a sensitive topic around here.

I can't even remember what the toast is like on board. Either I am not inquisitive enough, or perhaps I am too busy enjoying my cruise.

Either way, there's nothing about toast in Cunard's FAQ.

Whitemarsh,

Come pop your head in the roll call from time to time, we miss your shining presence! :D :D

And good luck getting your breakfast served HOT! Many of us in QG gave up on my cruise. Complaints to the butlers, to the concierge had no effect.

Such a shame! Our breakfasts(we did about 4 in suite)on our Q-Grill trip in late 2010 were great. This was on QM2. I'd hate to see if it's slipping or just some issues that trip.On our 2012 trip on QV we did a few in room breakfasts(We were listed A-1)I know what I'm about to say is sneaky(but, oh well)We had a Q suite a few doors down & I got a hold of one of their roomservice breakfast tabs. Well I "ticked" off what we wanted & hung it on our door. The next morning we got quite the upgraded(from Britannia,anyway)breakfast. I only did it once as not to push my luck. Yes,Lou.."I'mmm a bad Boy!"