Constellation Aft Balconies

LynandBill

Can anyone tell us what kind of seating is on the Constellation Aft balconies? Table and chairs? lounge chairs? padded? Thanks

still looking at google pics. some pics have padded chairs some don't. I know in 2008 they were padded. Anyone know if they changed that. Thinking of booking aft balcony on Constellation.

The true aft balconies are huge ....padded chairs ...big table for breakfast..

Lounge chairs The C1's are nice we cruised in them 3 times (9160) all three times Mediterranean (Millie), Panama Canal (Summit) and ultimate Caribbean (Connie)

Edited by rucrazy

I was on the Constellation in September in a corner aft cabin. There was a small round table with chairs and footstools. The chairs reclined so with the footstools similar to a lounger. No true loungers and not padded. The chairs were a fine mesh material and I think are new from the recent refit. I tried to upload a picture but got an error message.

Other than the corner cabins (which are meant for families), these aft cabins are Concierge and the balconies are wonderful. There have been sailing where we had 4 chairs and 2 loungers (and once we had 4 loungers)- all were always padded because that is one of the concierge perks. There was always a small round table and also a large round table that sat 4 comfortably, and you could even squeeze in 6. You can't go wrong with the aft cabins.