Creme brûlée on Lido

2 cruzen

DH wants to eat in the Steakhouse the first night, but I like the Creme brûlée they serve in the MDR on the first night. Does anyone know if it is served on Lido the first night. We've never eaten at the Lido restaurant for dinner. Thanks.

DH wants to eat in the Steakhouse the first night, but I like the Creme brûlée they serve in the MDR on the first night. Does anyone know if it is served on Lido the first night. We've never eaten at the Lido restaurant for dinner. Thanks.

Lido Buffett ? I don't think so. You can prolly get it in the Steakhouse tho

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!

Hi

Just off the Legend and I went to the steakhouse the first night. When I went to the regular dining room the next night I mentioned to the hostess that since I was at the steak house I missed my favorite dessert crème brulee. The next night I was presented with two and each night thereafter was asked if I wanted crème brulee again. I could have had it for the five nights if I chose.

Just mention to the hostess that you really like it and it will appear.

Enjoy your cruise

pat

murrells inlet, sc

Hi

Just off the Legend and I went to the steakhouse the first night. When I went to the regular dining room the next night I mentioned to the hostess that since I was at the steak house I missed my favorite dessert crème brulee. The next night I was presented with two and each night thereafter was asked if I wanted crème brulee again. I could have had it for the five nights if I chose.

Just mention to the hostess that you really like it and it will appear.

Enjoy your cruise

pat

murrells inlet, sc

Wow...that might be dangerous :eek: I've lost 16 lbs since June and hoping for some more before the cruise....don't want to gain it all back in one week! :rolleyes: Thanks for the tip though.:D

There was another flavor creme brulee on the lunch menu mdr,

That's creme caramel. The base is the same as creme brulee, but the top is soft instead of crunchy. If you've tried Mexican flan, it's a lot like it. I had it on my cruise, and loved it.

Unfortunately, as more and more ships ditch their MDR lunches in favor of the sea day brunch, creme caramel will disappear from Carnival's menus.

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01

That's creme caramel. The base is the same as creme brulee, but the top is soft instead of crunchy. If you've tried Mexican flan, it's a lot like it. I had it on my cruise, and loved it.

Unfortunately, as more and more ships ditch their MDR lunches in favor of the sea day brunch, creme caramel will disappear from Carnival's menus.

How does the lunch/brunch affect the dinner menu ?

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!

Not at all. But there were speculations going around that Carnival is revamping its dinner menu. It's a completely unrelated change, and nothing has been released yet.

Ok, with your last paragraph it sounded like you were relating the two. I don't eat it so I wouldn't care, but my wife does.

GO MIZZOU!!!!!!!

They used to have flan on the room service menu and it was awesome.