Unlimited soda card

flucocruiser

We tried to share a soda card on our first cruise, thinking it would be easy. It turned out to be a tremendous hassle to make two trips to the bar, since the poolside and show lounge staff won't bring you two at a time. At dinner, it meant waiting 15 minutes for the bar staff's next swing through the dining room.

Buying cans one at a time meant we carried them around half-full all day, so we didn't 'waste' any.

Now, we each get the sticker. We take our insulated cups (thank you, Carnival!) which keeps the ice from melting so fast, prevents spills, keeps me from being tempted to leave empty glasses all over the ship, and lets me add a little extra 'flavor' with ease.

Bottom line, get the sticker, save the hassle.

we got it both times on royal and it was well worth it. they have fountain pop though. I don't think neither the boys nor I had a warm coke all week. we had so much pop we got refills about every time we passed a bar or station. If carnival has switched to fountain pop by june we will get again. if not I am not sure we will. If I am going to have warm pop out of a can I might as well carry it on myself.

I thought it was definitely worth it. We got them for each of us on our cruise last week and it was nice to just order sodas and not worry about the cost. For $48 for the week I had a glass with lunch, one or two throughout the afternoon, then one at dinner and one during the show. If I got a glass of soda and didn't finish it before the ice melted- I didn't feel guilty about having wasted it. As for the person who said they don't give you a whole can- they don't give you a whole can without the program either, so then you're paying $1.95 plus gratuity for a partial can of soda. Not worth it without the sticker, IMO.

Was on the Elation in October and if you ordered a soda w/o the BB sticker you got the whole can...not just a fraction of a can...old or new.

I have only bought the BB sticker once. I didnt find it worthwhile. Mainly because if Im up by the pool and the waiter goes to get me a soda from the bar he sometimes takes FOREVER to get it back to me...same thing in the theater. I just bring my own insulated cup from home and fill up on tea or lemonade.

Its a personal preference I say try it once and if you dont care for it you never have to buy another.

We purchase two stickers for the three of us. Saves us money. We use them a lot.

If possible we get a soda before we go into the main lounge. Our experience is it doesn’t take any longer to get a soda than it does a regular drink there or on the lido deck. We usually just get up and walk to the bar. In the main dining room we order soda the first night. After that we receive one at our table every night.

We purchase two stickers for the three of us. Saves us money. We use them a lot.

If possible we get a soda before we go into the main lounge. Our experience is it doesn’t take any longer to get a soda than it does a regular drink there or on the lido deck. We usually just get up and walk to the bar. In the main dining room we order soda the first night. After that we receive one at our table every night.

Why get 2? You'd save even more that way.

Bill