zomg!, after so very long...

Rainbowfalls

9 Days!

Single digits!!!! ^_^!!!. Just 9 days till I am back on the Sensation away from all this cold. I have one week though to pack and get all final last minute things done before we hit the road. So right now panic and excitement are mixing together. I am still amazed that it's so soon, I swear just yesterday it was a month away lol.

9 Days!

Single digits!!!! ^_^!!!. Just 9 days till I am back on the Sensation away from all this cold. I have one week though to pack and get all final last minute things done before we hit the road. So right now panic and excitement are mixing together. I am still amazed that it's so soon, I swear just yesterday it was a month away lol.

Are you planning on doing a review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! It's amazing how cold everywhere is getting we had wind chills in the single digits last night. Glad soon I'll be in the sand and sun just sucks time will fly :(. I do plan on making a long photo heavy review ^.^. I can't wait ^.^

Thank you everyone! It's amazing how cold everywhere is getting we had wind chills in the single digits last night. Glad soon I'll be in the sand and sun just sucks time will fly :(. I do plan on making a long photo heavy review ^.^. I can't wait ^.^

Hello....I cruised with you last year on the Carnival Sensation. My dad and I leave out on the Carnival Imagination on Monday (we fly out on Sunday). We are going on a back-to-back on the Imagination and the Sunshine.

Enjoy your cruise

Hello....I cruised with you last year on the Carnival Sensation. My dad and I leave out on the Carnival Imagination on Monday (we fly out on Sunday). We are going on a back-to-back on the Imagination and the Sunshine.

Enjoy your cruise

Thank you! I was so sad I didn't get to see you or your dad last year cause I was sick, you both seem to be such sweet fun people :) maybe we will meet another year? ^_^. I hope you both enjoy your B2B's and the Imagination. Hopefully next year I will try out a different ship instead of the Sensation lol. Have fun cruising!

The Sensation was my 1st cruise back in 2001. Can't wait to read your review as we are planning on doing the 4 night cruise over my son feb school vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) I love how the Sensation is like the first cruise for a lot of people. It's like a fond memory and sometimes the beginning of an addiction lol. I hope my review will be helpful to you all and I will try to not wait months to make one like I did last time lol.

Thank you! I was so sad I didn't get to see you or your dad last year cause I was sick, you both seem to be such sweet fun people :) maybe we will meet another year? ^_^. I hope you both enjoy your B2B's and the Imagination. Hopefully next year I will try out a different ship instead of the Sensation lol. Have fun cruising!

:) I love how the Sensation is like the first cruise for a lot of people. It's like a fond memory and sometimes the beginning of an addiction lol. I hope my review will be helpful to you all and I will try to not wait months to make one like I did last time lol.

Yes I hope we will get to meet up someday. Enjoy your cruise on the Sensation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk