NCL Gem 9672

NoName

Does anyone know if the NCL Gem 9672 (Aft Penthouse) has the bed by the balcony or the door? When we upgraded to this room, it was the last aft penthouse available. I was not happy to find out it is a room intended for disabled cruisers.

I originally had a mini-suite booked. One of the big selling points for us was that there was a curtain that separated the bed from the sofa area...as our son is traveling with us. Now, it appears that this is not available in our current cabin?

Also, one of the deciding factors in upgrading was that we would have a small table and chairs in our cabin. I have since read that this suite doesn't have the table and chairs despite it being in the cabin description.

Do you think they will be able to move a table and chairs into the cabin? I have searched and searched for pictures of this cabin and have come up empty handed. Anyone have any they are willing to share?

We had this cabin as it was the last one for a 2 nighter. The bed was closer to the balcony than the non-handicapped rooms, as those have a small couch by the balcony and the bed's more in the middle. I don't remember a table and chairs; there's a small couch that opened up into a bed too. You can always ask for a table/chairs! Oh wait, there is a chair I think by the desk under the tv.

Edited by mizlorinj

• 2 weeks later...